Find out about Rotary in your Community – and the World
Rotary is made up of Volunteers who carry out humanitarian work around the globe. Teams conduct short term exercises, have predetermined and agreed goals and ensure that projects are sustainable.
Rotary combats – Poverty, Neglect, Hunger, Water Shortages and Contamination, Poor Housing, Inadequate Medical Attention and Supplies, Disease, Discrimination, Ignorance and Poor Reading and Comprehension Skills.
Rotary does all of these good deeds and more
- Rotary creates approved Overseas Projects
- Gives clean and continuous Water Supplies
- Protects Islanders from Malaria and reduces death rate
- Conducts Literacy programs
- Teaches communities vocational skills and helps them be self sufficient
- Builds Libraries, Houses, Warehouses, Schools
- Gives Medical Assistance